Please be informed that, in order to ensure the quality and stability of the Bank’s services, the Bank will be conducting Disaster Recovery Exercise of banking system on 5 October 2018 according to regulatory requirements. With this exercise, 5 October 2018 will be declared as a normal business day for the Bank.
With regard to the cash pooling service the Bank is providing, this exercise will have below impacts on clients’ accounts and reports:
- If reverse sweeping is set up, reverse sweeping for sweeping entries on previous working day (30 September 2018) will take place on 5 October 2018.
- Entrust loan interest under cash pooling for September will be settled on 5 October 2018.
- Sweeping will take place based on cash pool account balance at the end of day of 5 October 2018.
- Cash pool daily and monthly reports and advices as of 30 September 2018 will be sent to clients on 5 October 2018, and cash pool reports and advices for the activities on 5 October 2018 will be sent to clients on 8 October 2018.
With regard to payment service the Bank is providing, this exercise will have below impacts on clients’ accounts and reports:
For Outward Low-value Payment (LVP) / Bulk Payment (24×7)
- Fund will be debited.
- For payment executed on 5 October 2018, client advice will be sent.
- MT942 and MT940 will be generated and sent to Connexis Cash.
For Outward Cross border – TT (non-CNY)
- Client account will be debited.
- Client advice dated 5 October 2018 will be sent.
- MT942 and MT940 will be generated.
- MT950 will be generated.
If you have any concern on above-mentioned impacts, please contact your Relationship Manager or Client service hotline （+86 21 28962626）in the Bank.