Recently, BNP Paribas (“the Bank”) has identified some fraudsters impersonating BNP Paribas staff identity for fraudulent attempts. Below is the statement of the Bank:
- BNP Paribas official website in mainland China is https://china.bnpparibas.com/zh（中文）and https://bnpp-v2b-deployment.beapi.space/china_en (English). The Bank has not and will not conduct client onboarding, request client (or prospect) to open account, transfer fund or other financial product sales activities, by this website or other websites setup in mainland China.
- The Bank has not and will not authorize staffs to conduct client onboarding, request client (or prospect) to open account, transfer fund or other financial product sales activities by using staff private mailbox (e.g. Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) or social media accounts (e.g. LinkedIn).
- The Bank reminds users and investors to remain vigilant for the legitimate websites, email accounts and financial product sales activities. Investment with caution to avoid loss from fraudsters. Should you have any doubts, the Bank suggest you report to police or relevant authority for your legitimate rights.
- The Bank reserves the right to pursue legal liability of fraudsters illegal activity such as impersonating BNP Paribas staff identity and so on.
In order to prevent and control the spread of coronavirus while maintaining services for our valued clients, BNP Paribas (China) Limited has adjusted the first working day after Chinese New Year to 3rd February (Monday).
BNP Paribas (China) Limited is confident that we will be able to provide a full range of services to our clients, however given the prevailing situation we do apologise for any unforeseen disruption to your banking services.
We appreciate your understanding during this time as we all work together to prevent the further spread of illness. Please do not hesitate to contact your BNP Paribas representative if you have any questions regarding your banking relationship with us.
Please be informed that, in order to ensure the quality and stability of the Bank’s services, the Bank will be conducting Disaster Recovery Exercise of banking system on 5 October 2018 according to regulatory requirements. With this exercise, 5 October 2018 will be declared as a normal business day for the Bank.
With regard to the cash pooling service the Bank is providing, this exercise will have below impacts on clients’ accounts and reports:
- If reverse sweeping is set up, reverse sweeping for sweeping entries on previous working day (30 September 2018) will take place on 5 October 2018.
- Entrust loan interest under cash pooling for September will be settled on 5 October 2018.
- Sweeping will take place based on cash pool account balance at the end of day of 5 October 2018.
- Cash pool daily and monthly reports and advices as of 30 September 2018 will be sent to clients on 5 October 2018, and cash pool reports and advices for the activities on 5 October 2018 will be sent to clients on 8 October 2018.
With regard to payment service the Bank is providing, this exercise will have below impacts on clients’ accounts and reports:
For Outward Low-value Payment (LVP) / Bulk Payment (24×7)
- Fund will be debited.
- For payment executed on 5 October 2018, client advice will be sent.
- MT942 and MT940 will be generated and sent to Connexis Cash.
For Outward Cross border – TT (non-CNY)
- Client account will be debited.
- Client advice dated 5 October 2018 will be sent.
- MT942 and MT940 will be generated.
- MT950 will be generated.
If you have any concern on above-mentioned impacts, please contact your Relationship Manager or Client service hotline （+86 21 28962626）in the Bank.